Friday, August 7, 2009

Can't Beat That

Healthy "Fast" Food


I had a busy day yesterday, and I was out of the house most of the morning. When it came time for lunch, I needed something quick. And smart. So I zipped by Whole Foods on my way home to pick up a meal to go. I got a couple of slices of roast turkey breast from the deli and two vegetable sides from the hot bar. Delicious. I felt so virtuous for the choices I made. ;-) And I had enough left over for another meal. Can't beat that.

I'm getting back in the groove with CrossFit now that I have joined CFRX. I worked out Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. I'm taking today as a rest day and will be back in the gym on Saturday. The knee continues to improve.

Things are looking up for me. I hope for you as well.

1 comment:

Meeks said...

PatC, Glad to hear the knee is getting better!