Friday, April 10, 2009

Messy Day

"Reflections of a Dreamer"

"Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart. Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens."
~ Carl Jung ~


Yesterday was an ugly day eating-wise. Certainly not the ugliest I've ever had, but not a good day. Just a messy one filled with poor choices that don't make sense and don't get me where I want to be. Today will be better.

8am, Breakfast
1 slice ezekiel bread
1/2 T peanut butter
2 soy sausage links
coffee with milk

12 noon
bag of mixed nuts - contained 2 servings

1:30 pm
apple and cottage cheese
coffee with milk

3:00 pm, Not Hungry. Ate for reasons I'm not quite sure...
2 oranges
4 slices ezekiel bread with peanut butter
(ok, I finally stopped myself on the 4th slice of ezekiel bread)

5:30 pm, WOD: Run 5k, 31:58

7:30 pm, Dinner at Corner Pub
small spinach salad with goat cheese, pecans, onions, vinaigrette
unsweet tea

9:30 pm
Zone bar
decaf coffee with milk

1 comment:

myesha said...

Great job on the 5k. You just keep on getting faster!